Here are my personal projects.
I have some larger projects whose whole toolchains were put into organizations.
A simple, light, easy, cross-language game engine.
A Lisp dialect running on JVM
perfectly works with other JVM Languages.
- algo4j, an algorithm library for Java use, JNI implemented.
- Gen4DP, it generates dynamic programming code from given state translation equation.
- Frice Engine, a simple, light, easy, cross-language game engine for education usage.
- Frice Engine C# implementation.
- A simple music player, materially designed.
- An Android app, for playing kitiku music(German boy, Van, Billy, etc.).
- A Lisp running on JVM.